Tuesday 10 March 2015

 Who am I  
Personal life ;)

I was born in August the 5th 1997.

I have a younger brother named Cade and
older sister Morgan. My parents are Kim
and Mark.

I was born in Germantown, Tennessee in the United States.

My height is 1.59 cm.

At age 3 my family moved to Nesbit Mississippi.

I enjoyed gymnastics and cheerleading  and still do.

Career :)

My acting career began when I started performing in local theater productions.
I am an American teen actress and singer from Disney.

I appeared in several television commercials including, Hasbro, Kids Bop 14, Mattel, Bratz Dolls, Littlest Pet Shop and Girl Gourmet products.
I am best known for my role as Kim in kickin it,
and starring as Skylar Lewis  in the Disney movie “Girl vs Monster.”                                                                                                                                                                               
I have recorded 3 songs as part of the movie and was released as “Make your mark,ultimate playlist”
I currently star as Lindy Watson in Disney’s I Didn’t Do it and announced that I signed a record deal with “Hollywood Records”.

EXTRAS!
Hobbies: gymnastics, singing, watching movies.

Favourite colour: Turquoise.

Favourite food: Popcorn.

Favourite book: N/A.

Favourite music: Nicki minaj,Taylor Swift,Bruno
Mars,The Rascal flatts.

Favourite movie: Tangled.

Favourite tv shows: Make it or break it, Pretty little liars.

Favourite sports: Gymnastics.
                                                    
I am………
#Olivia holt  Image result for olivia holt              Image result for olivia holt kickin it
Image result for i didn't do it

Image result for girl vs monsters

Image result for olivia holt

Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment